Simplified procedure within export.
Customs Agency INSAD is allowed by Customs Office to do simplified procedure for customs clearance in export. Thanks to this we can do customs clearance without Customs Officer’s attendance also after working hours. During a clearance such activities as customs examination, customs closings ar forwarder to customs agent, our employee.
INSAD has the permission of the customs office to use the simplified method of customs clearance for export. This allows us to carry out exports of goods without the participation of customs official during and after working hours of the customs office. During clearance the customs office competences of inspection of the goods, attachment of customs seals are transferred to a custom agent, an employee of our company
Our offer includes:
- customs clearance of export EX
- opening a TIR carnet
- transit under TIR / NCTS CARNET
- preparation of transport documents CMR
- EORI registration
- approval of certificates of origin EUR1, certificate of origin, ATR, FORM A
Benefits of the simplified procedure:
- time saving – clearance takes a maximum of 2 hours
- possibility of conducting customs clearance at any time, even after the customs office hours
- should customs control takes place on the initiative of the customs office, then the custom officer comes to the goods and not the goods to the customs officer
- WE OFFER CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF EXPORTS 48 H / A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
We would like to welcome you as our Customer!